How To Apply
Looking for Scholarship Information?
Please visit the Foundation webpage for scholarship information.
All students must apply to the BAS program and admission is competitive. Meeting the minimum application requirements does not guarantee admission, as the number of qualified applicants may exceed the number of available enrollment spaces. The Teach Tech program enrolls students twice a year, in Spring and Fall Quarters. Please contact the BAS office for more details at email@example.com.
Applications must include the following:
- A completed application form.
- A completed "Industry Experience Verification" form demonstrating a minimum of 2 years industry work experience.
- A non-refundable check for $35.00, payable to "South Seattle College BAS, PTEID". This fee covers your application to SSC, transcript evaluation, and your individualized program plan. Include your SID number on the check.
- Official transcripts from a regionally accredited college demonstrating completion of an approved associate degree AND an "Incoming Academic Transcript Evaluation Request" form.
- Two letters of recommendation, from individuals who personally know your work (such as your current or past supervisor), that discuss your contributions to your work place, and how he or she believes you will benefit from completion of the Teach Tech program. If you are applying for this program immediately after completing an associate degree program, the letters of recommendation may be from your instructors on college letterhead. All letters of recommendation must include the reference's name and contact information.
**Note: Applications will not be considered without a minimum of two recommendation letters.
- A personal statement (minimum of 400 words, maximum of 600 words) that address the following:
- Describe any teaching or corporate training experience you have. Other experience that can be addressed are supervisory or mentoring roles.
- Discuss your personal and professional goals. What do you hope to achieve?
- Elaborate on any advanced certifications you already possess and how they have helped you on the job.
- Mention any specific or unique attributes that you will bring to the program.
- Address how you plan to balance the requirements of this program with other priorities such as work and/or family responsibilities.
- Add any other special considerations that you believe will make you a good candidate for the program.
Completed application materials must be submitted to:
ATTN: BAS, Professional Technical Education & Instructional Design
6000 16th Ave SW
Seattle, WA 98106
To request further information, contact:
Phone: (206) 934-6783