Start on your path to a bachelor's degree here at South Seattle College!
Begin your college career here and then transfer to a four-year college or University to complete your degree.
Every year, hundreds of South students transfer to four-year colleges and universities in Washington and out-of-state. Completing the first two years of your bachelor's degree at South Seattle College:
- makes your education more affordable, saving you thousands of dollars in tuition
- allows you to enjoy smaller class sizes and personalized support from faculty and staff
- let's you explore different areas of study, improve your study and learning skills
- meet new people with different backgrounds and find your own learning community
- sets you up for success as transfer students often perform better academically than students who started at four-year schools
It is important to work closely with your South Seattle College Advisor AND the college/university to which you plan to transfer. Use this website as a guide to walk you through the transfer process and partner with an Advisor to help you with your research and transfer planning.
All of the Advisors at South Seattle College are ready to help you plan your transfer! To make a transfer planning appointment, please see our appointment information.
For information about transfer events and opportunities, please contact Helen Tupufia Enguerra at firstname.lastname@example.org.