Remote Operations Update:
During SSC remote operations due to COVID-19, Advising will still be available for scheduled appointments through both Zoom and phone. Questions can also be directed to email@example.com.
Current Students: Schedule your appointments via Starfish and indicate your preferred method for connecting with the Advisor.
Updated Live Chat Days & Hours:
Live Chat (help with scheduling appointments and general questions): Click zoom.us/my/ssc.advising or copy/paste the URL into your browser to chat with Advising support staff from from 9:00 am – 11:00 am and 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm Monday - Thursday beginning March 12th through the duration of our remote operations.
Drop-In Advising Schedule:
Remote "Drop-In" Advising available Monday - Thursday, 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm.
Click zoom.us/my/ssc.advising or copy/paste the URL into your browser to chat with Advising support staff. They will help connect you to an advisor via Zoom
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- Name and Student ID number
- Any attachments relevant to your request or question (unofficial transcripts, placement documents, etc.)
- Courses you’re trying to register for with four-digit item number.
Voicemail: 206-934-5387, Messages will be checked twice daily and we’ll return your call.
The Advising Team offers a comprehensive array of services designed to assist you reach your educational goals.
CURRENT STUDENTS can book appointments online by following the “Schedule Advising Appointment” button above.
PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS need to call the Advising Center front desk to schedule an appointment with an advisor at (206) 934-5387.
* Enrolled in classes at North Seattle College, South Seattle College, or Seattle Central College anytime in the last two years
* Applied to one of the three colleges and received a student ID within the last 12 months
* Never applied to North Seattle College, South Seattle College, or Seattle Central College
* Returning after more than two years without taking any classes
Students who were previously enrolled at South, but not in the last three years will not be able to log into the online scheduling system and need to call the Advising Center at (206) 934-5387.