Office of Institutional Effectiveness
Welcome to the Office of Institutional Effectiveness at South Seattle College (IE)
Our office supports the campus community, executive leadership team, and our constituents with data analysis, research, assessment, and planning that will support in the College's commitment to student success and institutional excellence.
Office of Institutional Effectiveness:
- Expands the College’s impact through effective, deliberate and supported strategic planning activities and initiatives.
- Delivers rigorous and responsive analyses of data requests to support institutional and program decision-making.
- Coordinates systematic assessment of instructional and operational performance relative to the College's mission and priorities.
- Provides support to accreditation and other compliance and improvement processes.
- Offers professional development training that supports the use of data, research, evaluation and assessment to continuously improve.
For research / data requests and support, please email Greg Dempsey, Executive Director of Institutional Effectiveness, at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your request, please be as specific as possible regarding your request needs.