For general inquiries, please email email@example.com or call 206.934.5300.
To learn more about our programs, please explore our programs overview page, use our general inquiry form or visit campus. You can get support becoming a South Seattle College student from our Welcome Center.
Questions & Comments
- Questions about programs, registration & enrolling: Use our general inquiry form or contact the Welcome Center.
- Feedback on the website: Use our feedback form.
- STAFF ONLY - Technical website support & webpage updates
South Seattle College
6000 16th Avenue SW
Seattle, WA 98106-1499
Maps and Directions
- Faculty & Staff: Offices and Email
- Request Program Information: Inquiry Form
- General Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Student Inquires: IntlSouth@seattlecolleges.edu
Faculty and Staff Directory
- District Wide Faculty and Staff Directory (Offices and Emails)
Phone Numbers and Web Links
- Information Desk: 206.934.6684
- Main Campus Number: 206.934.5300
- Student Services: 206.934.6684
- TTY/Voice: 1.800.833.6384 - Washington Relay
- For additional phone numbers, please visit individual department webpages
- Welcome Center (enrollment support)
- Registration Office
- Advisors & Counselors
- Disability Support through Access Services
- eLearning Support for Students, Faculty, and Staff
- Professional & Technical Career Training Programs
- Academic / College Transfer Programs
- Bachelor of Applied Science Programs
- Pre-college and ESL Programs
- President's Office
- Georgetown Campus
Please contact Ty Swenson, director of communications, at 206.934.6873 or Ty.Swenson@seattlecolleges.edu.
To find the latest operating hours, please visit individual department webpages.
Unexpected Closures: South Seattle College may have to close for unexpected reasons, including power outages and poor weather conditions. Please see the campus closure webpage for more information.