Completion Coaches offer support to students nearing completion of their certificate or degree. Our services and resources are designed to educate, support and encourage individuals to reach their goals and graduate on time.
Some of the services, and resources provided include:
- Coaching students through academic, financial and/or personal struggles
- Graduation planning and assistance with applications
- Funding resources, and scholarship and support funds applications
- Educational planning, academic advising, and degree audit evaluations
- Transfer planning and preparation
- Referral to internal college resources and external community organizations
Some of the obstacles students frequently encounter are listed below. Feel free to contact our Completion Coaches or click on the links below for more info!
Counseling (Please Note: Counselors will not be available until Fall Quarter 2020.)
- American Counseling Association (ACA) COVID-19 Resources
- American Phycological Association (APA) Social Distancing Considerations
- Addressing Loneliness As a Result of Social Distancing AHIP.org
- Undocumented Student Support
- Northwest Immigrant Rights Project
- Asian Counseling & Referral Services (ACRS)