Completion Coach Update for Jan. 31, 2020: Our Completion Coach service is not currently available, however we have other resources available to support you!
Financial Aid Related Questions
For questions regarding your financial aid award, please contact the Financial Aid Office directly. You can also come to the Financial Aid Office to ask your questions in person on Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. Or, you can email FinancialSouth@seattlecolleges.edu.
Graduation Applications & Questions
For questions regarding graduation applications, applying for graduation, and degree completion please contact your academic advisor. You may email, call (206) 934-5387., or make an appointment on Starfish.
For questions regarding your diploma, course credits, transcripts, etc, please contact the Registration & Evaluations office at email@example.com or (206) 934-7938.
Completion Coaches offer support to students nearing completion of their certificate or degree. Our services and resources are designed to educate, support and encourage individuals to reach their goals and graduate on time.
Some of the services, and resources provided include:
- Coaching students through academic, financial and/or personal struggles
- Graduation planning and assistance with applications
- Funding resources, and scholarship and support funds applications
- Educational planning, academic advising, and degree audit evaluations
- Transfer planning and preparation
- Referral to internal college resources and external community organizations
To make an appointment, contact us individually, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Faculty & Staff:
Know of a student who could benefit from our services? Please send the referral to one of our Coaches or to email@example.com.