Seattle Colleges District-wide software conversion is happening February 22, 2021! There is much to do as we prepare to migrate to the new ctcLink system and all registration services are heavily impacted. Students will experience a moderate to high slow-down in Registration services, including the processing of web applications, email inquiries and transcript requests.
***Transcript Requests: All orders for transcripts must be received no later than 12:00 p.m. on Tuesday, February 10, 2021.
- Transcript service will pause as of February 10 and resume service on March 31 (Winter Quarter grades post on March 30).
- Regardless of order method, transcripts are sent US Standard mail; the United States Postal Service (USPS) has temporarily suspended delivery to several countries. The notice can be viewed here. South does not track delivery and the USPS delivery time and quality standards cannot be guaranteed.
- Electronic transmittal is limited to select Washington colleges/universities. When ordering transcripts through the National Student Clearinghouse, simply select the regular mail option – we download all request and will pull those to the select Washington colleges/universities for electronical transmittal.
We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience as we covert to a new software program that will dramatically improve our services. Please watch your email and Canvas accounts for district-wide messages about the software conversion happening Winter Quarter!
Unofficial and Official Transcripts and Ordering
- Before Ordering Official Transcripts
- Unofficial Transcripts
- Transcript Fees
- Order Online
- Order by Email, Fax, or Mail
- Transcript Delivery
- Confirm that your most recent grades and/or degree have been posted. You may check your records by viewing your unofficial transcript.
- Clear any financial holds and outstanding bills so your transcript request can be fulfilled without delay.
- Regrettably we do not accept transcript orders by telephone.
- If you need to request your old SID-PIN to access unofficial transcripts you can find that form here.
- Unofficial transcripts may be viewed by accessing your ctcLink student self-service account. Step-by-step instructions to view and print your unofficial transcripts can be found on the ctcLink resources for students' website (in the "Navigating ctcLink" section).
- $7.50 per transcript when ordered by mail, fax or by email.
- $10.00 per transcript when ordered online through the National Student Clearinghouse.
Transcript Ordering Options
- The National Student Clearinghouse is the authorized processing agent for the Seattle Community College District for transcripts ordered online.
- National Student Clearinghouse transcripts cost $10.00 per transcript. Fees must be paid with a credit card.
- Order multiple transcripts, 24 hours a day and receive tracking notification by email or text alerts.
- Priority processing is given to those transcripts ordered through the Clearinghouse.
- Carefully, and fully fill out a Transcript Request/Credit Card Payment Form. Incomplete, unsigned forms, and forms with electronic signatures will prevent processing.
- Transcript orders may be mailed to: South Seattle College – Registration, 6000 16th Ave SW RSB 40, Seattle, WA 98106
- Faxed transcript orders may be sent to: 206.934.7947.
- Emailed requests may be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Transcripts are printed and placed in a sealed envelope and mailed using US Postal mail to any US or international address.
- Regrettably we do not fax or electronically transmit transcripts except between a limited number of Washington state colleges and universities.