IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please allow 7-10 business days for processing and delivery of your official transcripts. We do not offer RUSH or priority processing at this time.
If your last active quarter at South Seattle College was before 2016:
- Fill out this Unofficial Transcript Order Form.
- After you have filled out the form above, we will send your transcript in an encrypted PDF.
- Finally, confirm that you have received the PDF by replying to the email so we can send your unofficial transcript code in a separate email.
If your last active quarter at South Seattle College was after 2016:
- You can use ctcLink to view and/or print your unofficial transcript by following the directions here.
Ordering Online Through National Student Clearinghouse (NSC):
- The National Student Clearinghouse is an authorized processing agent for the Seattle Colleges official transcripts.
- Benefits of ordering via NSC include; access 24 hours a day, order multiple transcripts, and receive tracking notification by email or text alerts.
- Ordering official transcripts through National Student Clearinghouse will cost $7.50 + NSC fees, per transcript. Payment must be made with a credit/debit card.
- Order online through National Student Clearinghouse by clicking here.
Ordering by E-mail or Mail:
- Ordering official transcripts via E-mail or Mail will cost $7.50 per transcript – Fees must be paid with a credit/debit card.
- Fill out this Transcript Request/Credit Card Payment Form.
- Completed forms MUST have a signature on them before they can be processed.
- E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail to: South Seattle College – Registration, 6000 16th Ave SW, RSB 40, Seattle, WA 98106
- Electronic transcript delivery is limited to Washington State public colleges & universities ONLY.
- Transcripts that are not electronically sent are printed and placed in a sealed envelope and mailed to any US or international address using the US Postal service.
- Regrettably, transcripts cannot be emailed.