IMPORTANT NOTICE: Official transcripts can take 2-5 weeks for processing depending on the timing of requests. We do not offer RUSH or priority processing at this time
We apologize for the inconveniences and thank you for your patience!
Unofficial and Official Transcripts and Ordering
- Before Ordering Official Transcripts
- Unofficial Transcripts
- Transcript Fees
- Order Online
- Order by Email, Fax, or Mail
- Transcript Delivery
Before Ordering Official Transcripts
- Confirm that your most recent grades and/or degree have been posted; you may check your records by viewing your unofficial transcript.
- Regrettably we do not accept transcript orders by telephone.
- If you need to request your old SID-PIN to access unofficial transcripts you can find that form here.
- Unofficial transcripts may be viewed by accessing your ctcLink student self-service account. Step-by-step instructions to view and print your unofficial transcripts can be found on the ctcLink resources for students' website (in the "Navigating ctcLink" section).
- $7.50 per transcript when ordered by email, fax or US mail.
- $10.00 per transcript when ordered online through the National Student Clearinghouse.
Transcript Ordering Options
- The National Student Clearinghouse is the authorized processing agent for the Seattle Community College District for transcripts ordered online.
- National Student Clearinghouse transcripts cost $10.00 per transcript and fees must be paid with a credit card.
- Access 24 hours a day, ability to order multiple transcripts, and receive tracking notification by email or text alerts.
Order by Email, Fax, or Mail
- Carefully and fully fill out a Transcript Request/Credit Card Payment Form. Incomplete, unsigned forms, and/or forms with electronic signatures will prevent processing.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (206) 934-7947
- Mail: South Seattle College - Registration, 6000 16th Ave SW, RSB 40, Seattle, WA 98106
- Transcripts are printed and placed in a sealed envelope then mailed to any US or international address using the US Postal service.
- Electronic transmittal is limited to public colleges/universities within the state of Washington only.
- Regrettably transcripts cannot be emailed.