NOTICE: For Summer Quarter 2021, South Seattle College continues to offer virtual student services remotely. We are also offering in-person student services on Tuesdays; please note, no transcript requests will be processed in person on Tuesdays. However, students can complete a transcript request form (in person or online) and pay at cashiers on Tuesdays. .
Seattle Colleges converted to a new student information and financial system, ctcLink, and this transition has created significant delays in our services as we continue to learn and navigate the new processes as well as work out the bugs. We greatly appreciate your patience! Learn more about ctcLink.
Students will continue to experience a high slow-down in Admissions and Registration services, including the processing of online applications, replies to email inquiries and transcript processing.
Electronic transmittal is limited to public colleges/universities in Washington only. When ordering transcripts through the National Student Clearinghouse, this option still requires our manual processing to download for transmittal as well as mailing. We do not offer RUSH or priority processing and Official Transcripts cannot be emailed.
All South Seattle College transcripts are sent US Standard mail. Please note, the United States Postal Service (USPS) has temporarily suspended delivery to several countries. The notice can be viewed here. We do not track delivery and the USPS delivery time and quality standards cannot be guaranteed.
We apologize for the inconveniences and thank you for your patience!
Unofficial and Official Transcripts and Ordering
- Before Ordering Official Transcripts
- Unofficial Transcripts
- Transcript Fees
- Order Online
- Order by Email, Fax, or Mail
- Transcript Delivery
- Confirm that your most recent grades and/or degree have been posted; you may check your records by viewing your unofficial transcript.
- Regrettably we do not accept transcript orders by telephone.
- If you need to request your old SID-PIN to access unofficial transcripts you can find that form here.
- Unofficial transcripts may be viewed by accessing your ctcLink student self-service account. Step-by-step instructions to view and print your unofficial transcripts can be found on the ctcLink resources for students' website (in the "Navigating ctcLink" section).
- $7.50 per transcript when ordered by email, fax or US mail.
- $10.00 per transcript when ordered online through the National Student Clearinghouse.
Transcript Ordering Options
- The National Student Clearinghouse is the authorized processing agent for the Seattle Community College District for transcripts ordered online.
- National Student Clearinghouse transcripts cost $10.00 per transcript and fees must be paid with a credit card.
- Access 24 hours a day, ability to order multiple transcripts, and receive tracking notification by email or text alerts.
- Carefully and fully fill out a Transcript Request/Credit Card Payment Form. Incomplete, unsigned forms, and/or forms with electronic signatures will prevent processing.
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: (206) 934-7947
- Mail: South Seattle College - Registration, 6000 16th Ave SW, RSB 40, Seattle, WA 98106
- Transcripts are printed and placed in a sealed envelope then mailed to any US or international address using the US Postal service.
- Electronic transmittal is limited to public colleges/universities within the state of Washington only.
- Regrettably transcripts cannot be emailed.