Please Note: All students can view their grades through the MySouth Student Portal.
Unofficial and Official Transcripts and Ordering
- Before Ordering Official Transcripts
- Unofficial Transcripts
- Transcript Fees
- Order Online
- Order by Email, Fax, or Mail
- Transcript Delivery
- Confirm that your most recent grades and/or degree have been posted. You may check your records by viewing your unofficial transcript.
- Clear any financial holds and outstanding bills so your transcript request can be fulfilled without delay.
- Regrettably we do not accept transcript orders by telephone.
- Students can access their unofficial transcript by logging into the MySouth Student Portal.
- Unofficial transcripts may be viewed online at no charge by entering your Student ID and Student PIN. If you have forgotten either of these numbers, you may request they be emailed to you by completing a Student Identification Number (SID) and PIN Request form.
- $7.50 per transcript when ordered by mail, fax or by email.
- $10.00 per transcript when ordered online through the National Student Clearinghouse.
Transcript Ordering Options
- The National Student Clearinghouse is the authorized processing agent for the Seattle Community College District for transcripts ordered online.
- National Student Clearinghouse transcripts cost $10.00 per transcript. Fees must be paid with a credit card.
- Order multiple transcripts, 24 hours a day and receive tracking notification by email or text alerts.
- Priority processing is given to those transcripts ordered through the Clearinghouse.
- Carefully, and fully fill out a Transcript Request/Credit Card Payment Form. Incomplete, unsigned forms, and forms with electronic signatures will prevent processing.
- Transcript orders may be mailed to: South Seattle College – Registration, 6000 16th Ave SW RSB 40, Seattle, WA 98106
- Faxed transcript orders may be sent to: 206.934.7947.
- Emailed requests may be sent to: email@example.com.
- Transcripts are printed and placed in a sealed envelope and mailed using US Postal mail to any US or international address.
- Regrettably we do not fax or electronically transmit transcripts except between a limited number of Washington state colleges and universities.