Graduation & Commencement Information
Submitting a Graduation Application
The graduation application submission deadlines are listed below:
|Graduation Term||Graduation Application Opens||Graduation Application Submission Deadline||Diploma Mailing Schedule|
|Fall 2021||May 15th, 2021||November 15th, 2021||End of January|
|Winter 2022||October 15th, 2021||February 15th, 2022||End of April|
|Spring 2022||January 15th, 2022||May 15th, 2022||End of July|
If you missed an open graduation application term, please contact your advisor/counselor or a completion coach.
Please follow these steps in order to complete the graduation application process:
- Apply to graduate through the ctcLink Student Self-Service Portal. For step-by-step help, please view the instructions on how to apply.
- If the program is incorrect, please contact email@example.com before completing the online graduation application.
- Your advisor/counselor will review your graduation application. When your advisor/counselor has approved your application, the approval will show in your Academic Records tile under “View My Milestones”.
- You will be contacted only if there are issues with your graduation application.
- Pass your final classes! Graduation application processing begins after grades have been posted to student transcripts.
- You will only be contacted during the process if there are questions.
- Update your mailing address through the Student Self-Service. You can follow the instructions here.
- After your degree is posted, your graduation status will be updated to “Degree Awarded”. Your diploma or certificate will be mailed to the mailing address listed on your profile.
- We cannot provide tracking information.
- If the diploma is undeliverable and sent back to South, we will email you to confirm your address and send again.
- Order your official transcript if you need it to be sent to you or to another school/institution.
- Visit our Commencement Ceremony page for more information about how you can participate in the annual Seattle Colleges commencement celebration.