Spring Quarter Service Update: ctcLink is Now Live!
Students, the new ctcLink system is now live to help you better manage your college experience. Many systems, including class registration, have transitioned to ctcLink. Learn more and activate your ctcLink account today.
Students should expect delayed responses from our offices because, much like you, we are also learning how to use and navigate the new system. Thank you for your patience during this transition and please continue to contact Student Services through Virtual Assistance.
You don't have to go it alone during your time at South Seattle College. That's why we offer a range of resources to support you both in and outside the classroom.
Students can also connect with many resources virtually through Zoom and LiveChat, learn more here.
- Grading Equivalency & Transcript Legend
- Common Course Numbering (CCN)
- Student Learning Outcomes
- Academic Student Progress
- Academic Recognition
- Exam Proctoring
- ctcLink Support
- Transferring Credits to South
- Student ID & Password
- Transcripts & Grades
- Update Personal Information
- Educational Records & Degree Verification
- Student Handbook
- Completion Coaches
- Calculator Rental
- eLearning Support
- Center for Working Adults