Health & Wellness Resources
While we do not have a health care clinic here on campus, students are encouraged to:
- learn more about Student Injury Only Insurance Plans and ICS Insurance Plans.
- check our quarterly schedule for Physical Education (PEC), Nutrition (NTR) classes.
- if desired, make an appointment with one of our counselors.
The following online resources have been assembled as a service to our students.
- Public Health - Seattle & King County
- Washington State Department of Health
- Seattle Women's Commission
This website lists resources that can assist you with health issues, financial assistance, housing, domestic violence shelters and advocacy, childcare, education, business, civil rights, counseling, and much more.
- University of Washington's Women's Center
You will find the King County Services and Information that can help you with a variety of issues such as health, utility assistance, and more. You will also find it easy to connect with the NW Women's Institute, Seattle Mid-life Women's Health Study, Seattle Crisis Resource Directory, Women's Therapy Referral Service, and more.
- World Health Organization
The World Health Organization (WHO), the United Nations specialized agency for health, was established on 7 April 1948. WHO's objective is the attainment by all peoples of the highest possible level of health.
- Centers for Disease Control
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) serves as the national focus for developing and applying disease prevention and control, environmental health, and health promotion and education activities designed to improve the health of the people of the United States.