WorkSource Career Center
Welcome to South Seattle College's Career Center! This is a WorkSource Affiliate site that provides services to aid your employment search. Resources are available to students and community members; we have qualified staff to assist you in all stages of the job search. We look forward to working with you!
WorkSource Career Center - Contact & Hours
In-Person (by appointment only):
Hours: Monday - Thursday from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. Make an appointment.
Virtual Drop-in Hours:
For job search/resume assistance, answers to general job search questions, and resource referrals.
Hours: Mondays and Thursdays from 1:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. – (Click to open Zoom)
Ways the WorkSource Can Assist Virtually and In-person:
We are open to everyone to gain the necessary tools to be successful in your internships, career searches, and career pathway.
- Career coaching, resumé & cover letter, job search, internship, interviewing prep, industry information, employer connections.
- Students still needing to register for internships for Spring Quarter will be able to do so via email, contact the career specialist that supports your respective program.
- Anyone needing career services can still receive support via email, phone, or video chat. Make an appointment.
For information on Unemployment Insurance and how to file a claim:
- Website: esd.wa.gov/unemployment,
- Call: 800.318.6022
- Webinar: esd.wa.gov/newsroom/introduction-to-unemployment-insurance-public-webinar.
To explore all WorkSource has to offer, please visit our links below and in the menu to the left. If you have questions, please visit our office at RSB 79 or call 206.934.5304.
- Career Exploration
- Faculty & Staff Resources & Requests
- Workshops & Events
- Job Skills Videos
WorkSource Seattle-King County partners are equal opportunity employers/programs. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities, through Washington Relay 711.