ctcLink Student Account Information
ctcLink is a new system for student data, registration, and self-service that launched on March 1, 2021. Your ctcLink student account lets you access the student self service center where you can:
- Register for, add, and drop classes.
- View or update student information and contact information.
- Pay tuition and fees.
- Handle Financial Aid processes and accept Financial Aid awards.
- View final grades, track academic progress and download unofficial transcripts.
- Apply for graduation.
- Find advisor and instructor contact information.
ctcLink student self-service is available through a web browser or by downloading a mobile app. You will need to establish your ctcLInk account before downloading the app. Instructions can be found on the ctcLink resources for students site.
ctcLink Student Account Support
Student resources, including step-by-step instructions for accessing, logging into and using your ctcLink student account can be found here.
Lost or Forgotten ctcLink EMPLID or Password
Be sure to write down your new ctcLink ID number (EMPLID) when you get it and keep it in a safe place. You will need it to login to ctcLink.
If, however, you forget it after you activate your account, you can login to tools.seattlecolleges.edu/Initialize/mycredential_bySID using your MySeattleColleges information (typically firstname.lastname@example.org and associated password), select "Show Credentials," and find your ctcLink ID (EMPLID). The IT Helpdesk can help too.
Protecting your Privacy
- All information shared via online services is processed on a secure server. This means your personal information is encrypted prior to passing across the Internet.
- Please... be sure to close the pop-up windows when you are finished using any online service. This will protect the privacy of your records.
Who cannot use these online services?
- Students who have never registered for classes at SSC will not be able to use these online services. Please see Steps to Enroll.
- Aviation, IELP, GED, ESL-ABE, High School Completion and Running Start students must register in person. (See Registration office hours and location.) During remote operations, please contact Registration at email@example.com.
- Continuing Education students taking non-credit classes should use the new CED online schedule ~ LearnAtSouth.org ~ to register.