United Student Association
The United Student Association, USA, is the official student government of South. This body consists of elected officers who represent student concerns to the college administration.
The members of the United Student Association (USA) are committed to nurturing our community by fostering a comfortable and supportive environment. We advocate for the needs and interests of the diverse student body at South Seattle College. We strive to accomplish this commitment by promoting and encouraging self-development, community involvement, and culture sensitivity.
Congratulations to the eight new students selected for the 2020-21 United Student Association student government team:
- Mahsa Mohajeri - President
- Ruzeda Fields - VP/Voter Educator
- Allegra Keys - Treasurer
- Thomas Williams - Diversity & Equity Officer
- Tiffany Sampson - Marketing Officer
- Zain Mohamed - Communications/Secretary
- Alma Goolsbee - Issues & Concerns/Transportation Officer
- Bowie Hichens - Sustainability Officer
USA weekly Zoom meetings are held every Thursday from 3:30 p.m.-4:30 p.m. during Fall Quarter 2020.
Zoom Meeting ID: 945-3781-2020
The USA Constitution and Bylaws describe student government positions and responsibilities in detail.
Do you have any comments or concerns to share? Use this online form to share with your student government members. There are also physical blue comment boxes at various locations around campus.
Report to the Board of Trustees
- President Rosie Rimando-Chareunsap provides Wellness Center updates to the United Student Association (6.3.2020)
- President Rosie Rimando-Chareunsap and VP Joe Barrientos provide updates to students on a variety of important topics (5.28.2020)
For the latest information about South's Student Government, like us on Facebook to get the latest news from student government.
For more info, contact:
Monica Lundberg, Program Manager
Office Location: JMB 135
Click on each officer's title to find out why they chose to join student government!