Computers in all labs and classrooms are PC platform. Open lab/general use computers are available for walk-ins for enrolled students at:
- South Seattle Library, Information Commons, first floor.
- For the Library hours see South Library Services.
Access computers with your MySeattleColleges login (username and password). Before access be sure you have completed the following:
- Activate your ctcLink account.
- With your ctcLink ID and ctcLink password, log into https://tools.seattlecolleges.edu/home and set your MySeattleColleges Login password.
Instructions: How to Set up your MySeattleColleges Login.
Printing Costs on Campus
Students are not charged for printing, but they have a printing quota, for which each student is given 325 printing credits per quarter. This quota is reset every quarter (dollar amount subject to change). For Summer quarter 2022, credits = $16.25
- black/white printing 1 page = $.05
- color printing 1 page = $.50
To Add Additional Funds
If students use up all their credits before the quarter ends and would like to add additional funds:
Login with your MySeattleColleges login to your printing account at the Papercut Printing System (please note this link only connects from a computer on campus at South).
- Funds can be added by credit card only.
- Use of these funds may be applied to printing at South campus only.