Remote Operations Update:
Student Assessment Services is currently offering English and Math placement options online. Please click on the following links for both English and Math placement instructions.
Students may complete their English placement remotely by taking our English Directed Self Placement tool. (Please note, Basic and Transitional Studies Level Four and below and International Students with F-1 Visas are not eligible for the Directed Self Placement tool).
Additional Placement Options
South Seattle College also accepts the following options for placement:
- ACT Score Placement
- SAT Score Placement
- GED® Placement
- Bridge to College Classes
- High School Math Transcript Placement
- Overall High School GPA for English Placement
- Smarter Balanced Assessment (SBAC)
- Placement Test from a Previous WA State 2 Year College
- College Transcript
- AP Scores
- IB Scores