English Language Learners

If you will be a new student and are an English language learner, please read below:

English language learners should go to Basic & Transitional StudiesCAH (Cascade Hall), 3rd floor, or call 206-934-5363 for more information.

International students should go to the CIE (Center for International Education) office, Room WWB 121, or call 206-934-5360 for more information.