How Do I Apply?
How can I receive TRIO EOC services?
To be TRIO EOC eligible, you must be:
- A citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Have not earned a bachelor’s degree
and meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Be a first-generation college student (neither of your parents/guardians has a 4-year college degree)
- Income eligible according to federal income guidelines
Enrolling with TRIO EOC is easy!
- Submit an application to our TRIO EOC office in RSB 02 or email it to email@example.com
- An EOC advisor will contact you to set up a time to meet
- During your appointment, you can expect to discuss your educational goals and work with an advisor to enroll in college
Visit our Office on Campus
Turn in your completed application to the TRIO EOC office in the Robert Smith Building (RSB) Room 02 (PDF).
Connect With Us On Social Media
Keep up to date with our services, office closures, and cool updates by liking one of our pages! You can follow us on: