Educational Opportunity Center
The Educational Opportunity Center (EOC) at South Seattle College provides guidance and assistance to adults who want to begin or restart their college education or career training. Services are FREE to eligible individuals.
Services We Offer
- Financial Aid Advising & Application Assistance
- Referral to Funding Opportunities
- Help with Scholarship Search & Application
- Academic & Career Guidance
- High School Completion & GED Information
- English Proficiency & ESL Classes
- College Admissions Assistance
Who We Serve
Almost everyone is eligible for EOC services. Our target population is low-income, first-generation-to-college adults (age 19+), as well as veterans (including family members), who have not yet earned a Bachelor’s Degree. Contact us – applying for services is easy!
Our job is to help you access college and financial aid resources to become successful. Each year we accept more than 1,000 participants who we help to begin the journey toward their educational and career goals.
South Seattle College's Educational Opportunity Center is 100% funded by the U.S. Department of Education Federal TRIO Programs.
Ask for us at the Info Desk in the Robert Smith building
Hours: 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Mon-Fri.