How Do I Apply?
Enrolling with TRIO SSS is a 3-step Process
- Submit your application and Income Verification form online to the TRIO SSS office.
- Complete a TRIO SSS online orientation and an online assessment.
- Create an Education Plan with one of our friendly advisors.
As long as you are actively using our program services, you will remain enrolled in TRIO SSS until you graduate, transfer, or leave school.
To be TRIO SSS eligible, you must be:
- A citizen or permanent resident of the United States.
- Enrolled in an Academic Transfer program (Associate of Arts or Associate of Science).
- Highly motivated to graduate and transfer to a 4-year school to obtain a bachelor’s degree.
and meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Be first generation college student (neither of your parents/guardians has a 4-year college degree).
- Income Eligible according to federal income guidelines.
- Have a documented disability