Services We Offer
- Referral to Funding Opportunities
- Academic & Career Guidance
- Community College Admissions Support
- High School Completion & GED Information
- English Proficiency & ESL Class Information
Who We Serve
Our target population is low-income, first-generation-to-college adults (age 19+), as well as veterans (including family members) who have not yet earned a bachelor degree. Contact us - applying for services is easy!
Our job is to help you access college and financial aid resources to become successful. Each year we accept more than 1,000 participants who we help to begin the journey toward their educational and career goals.
South Seattle College's Educational Opportunity Center is 100% funded by the U.S. Department of Education Federal TRIO Programs.