Transcripts & Grades
Unofficial and Official Transcripts and Ordering
- Before Ordering Official Transcripts
- Unofficial Transcripts
- Transcript Fees
- Order Online
- Order by Email, Fax, or Mail
- Order in Person
- Rush Transcript Ordering
- Transcript Delivery
- Transcript Pick Up
- Authorize Alternate Person to Pick Up Transcripts
- Confirm that your most recent grades and/or degree have been posted. You may check your records by viewing your unofficial transcript.
- Clear any financial holds and outstanding bills so your transcript request can be fulfilled without delay.
- Allow at least 72 hours for processing upon receipt of your completed form. Transcript requests received during peak times (end of quarter) will be processed within 7 business days following receipt of your request form.
- For fulfillment within one business day, take advantage of rush transcript processing when ordering in person.
- Regrettably we do not accept transcript orders by telephone.
- Unofficial transcripts may be viewed online at no charge by entering your Student ID and Student PIN. If you have forgotten either of these numbers, you may request they be emailed to you by completing a Student Identification Number (SID) and PIN Request form.
- $7.50 per transcript when ordered in-person, by mail, fax or by email.
- $10.00 per transcript when ordered online through the National Student Clearinghouse.
- $15.00 per rush transcript.
Transcript Ordering Options
- The National Student Clearinghouse is the authorized processing agent for the Seattle Community College District for transcripts ordered online.
- National Student Clearinghouse transcripts cost $10.00 per transcript. Fees must be paid with a credit card.
- Order multiple transcripts, 24 hours a day and receive tracking notification by email or text alerts.
- Priority processing is given to those transcripts ordered through the Clearinghouse.
- Carefully, and fully fill out a Transcript Request/Credit Card Payment Form. Incomplete, unsigned forms, and forms with electronic signatures will prevent processing.
- Transcript orders may be mailed to: South Seattle College – Registration, 6000 16thth Ave SW RSB 40, Seattle, WA 98106
- Faxed transcript orders may be sent to: 206.934.7947.
- Emailed requests may be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Place your order in person at the Registration Office located in the Robert Smith Building.
- In person orders may be made and paid for at the Cashier’s window located next to Registration. Cash, check, money order, debit or credit card payments are accepted.
- Rush transcripts must be ordered and picked up in person. Orders received before 12 p.m. will be available for pick up by 4 p.m. that same day. Orders received after 12 p.m. will be available for pick up the following business day.
- Please note rush orders will not be available the first week of each quarter and during the week quarter grades are posted.
- Transcripts are printed and placed in a sealed envelope.
- Transcripts may be picked up in person or mailed using US Postal mail to any US or international address.
- Regrettably we do not fax or electronically transmit transcripts except between a limited number of Washington state colleges and universities.
*If you are an international (F-1) student and you need your official transcript shipped internationally, please email: email@example.com.
Transcripts may be picked-up, after processing, in the Registration Office of the Robert Smith Building.
Authorizing an Alternate Person to Pick Up Transcripts
- You may authorize an alternate person to pick up your transcript(s) by including the following information on your Transcript Request Form, or on a separate, signed note, included with your order, or carried by the person who is picking up the transcript(s).
- Include the following in your request letter:
- Your names
- Your student identification number
- The full name of the person designated to pick up the transcript
- The number of transcript copies they are authorized to pick up
- Your signature
- The person picking up the transcript(s) will need to present their government issued photo identification to the office representative.