Student Life Operations
Welcome to Student Life!
The Office of Student Life offers a variety of information, resources, and services to help students make the most out of their college experience. Whether you would like to grab a cup of coffee, need a space to study, or know what events are coming up, we have the staff and resources to assist you.
- General information and referrals
- Student Lounge and study space
- Cap and gown graduation rentals program
- Lost & Found
Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Student Lounge Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
Lost & Found Tips
- Keep your belongings with you at all times
- Put your name, and contact information on your books, backpack, notebooks, etc.
- If you think you lost an item at South, notify us, we will keep a record of your inquiry for one quarter.
If you need a friend or relative to claim your lost item, we need a letter of authorization that is signed by you for the item to be released.
Lost and found items are recycled after each quarter. Any unclaimed items will be given to a local charity, or thrown away.