Clubs and Activities Programming (CAAP)
Fall Quarter Service Update
The South Seattle College Club Activities Department in conjunction with the United Student Association will resume club chartering Fall Quarter 2022. Club activities were on a hiatus during remote operations; however, as student presence on campus increases, the opportunity to charter new clubs and participate in existing clubs will be available again!
The Clubs and Activities Programming (CAAP) Mission
Through coordination of a variety of campus programs and activities, the CAAP Board provides opportunities for co-curricular learning and creates opportunities for feedback to ensure programs are inclusive, accessible, educational, and fun for all! We serve South Seattle College students, staff, faculty, and the campus community.
Programs & Events
If you have an event suggestion or feedback, let us know! We want to hear from the community we are striving to serve. Here are a few of the different events we host throughout the year!
- Welcome Week – Activities and info session to usher in the new academic year
- Bite of South – A chance to visit different departments at the college while socializing and trying different foods
- Speaker Series – Speakers representing different cultures, topics, and issues are hosted at the college to expand on the educational opportunities already provided at South
- Haunted House – Held in October, it’s a frightful time right here on campus!
- Spring Fest – Barbeque, outdoor activities, and entertainment! Put on for students towards the end of spring quarter
- Outstanding Student Awards – An annual awards event held at the end of spring quarter to honor students nominated by faculty
- Cultural Exhibitions, Trivia Nights, Movie Showings, Music Performances