Student Activities & Programs
The Student Activities & Programs Mission
SAP Board is the programming board at South Seattle College. We provide entertaining, educational, social, and cultural experiences for our community- the SSC students, faculty, and staff. By serving as event advocates, we strive to create opportunities of feedback to make our programs more inclusive and accessible to all those we serve.
Programs & Events
If you have an event suggestion or feedback, let us know! We want to hear from the community we are striving to serve. Here are a few of the different events we host throughout the year!
- Welcome Week – Activities and info session to usher in the new academic year
- Bite of South – A chance to visit different departments at the college while socializing and trying different foods
- Speaker Series – Speakers representing different cultures, topics, and issues are hosted at the college to expand on the educational opportunities already provided at South
- Haunted House – Held in October, it’s a frightful time right here on campus!
- Spring Fest – Barbeque, outdoor activities, and entertainment! Put on for students towards the end of spring quarter
- Outstanding Student Awards – An annual awards event held at the end of spring quarter to honor students nominated by faculty
- Cultural Exhibitions, Trivia Nights, Movie Showings, Music Performances