New Student Orientation
Participation in orientation is MANDATORY for all students new to South Seattle College. New Student Orientation provides you an overview of programs and services to support you in your time at South. In Orientation students will be able to:
- Learn about the registration process
- Explore options to fund your education
- Discover resources and services available to support your educational goals
- Become familiar with our online resources
- Learn about opportunities to get involved outside the classroom
The following program populations are exempt from New Student Orientation: Career Link, Continuing Education, International Students, Non-credit ABE, ESL, and GED, Running Start, Seattle Promise or you have already completed an Associate or Bachelor’s Degree.
Online orientation will provide information on college resources, explore funding opportunities and covers numerous other campus resources. Follow-up with an advisor may be necessary to finish the registration process.
Click the link below to begin online orientation.