Remote Operations Update: 

Student Assessment Services is currently offering English and Math placement options online. Please click on the following links for both English and Math placement instructions.

Students may complete their English placement remotely by taking our English Directed Self Placement tool. (Please note, Basic and Transitional Studies Level Four and below and International Students with F-1 Visas are not eligible for the Directed Self Placement tool).

Students may complete their Math placement remotely by taking the ALEKS Math Placement Test through Seattle Central College. You will need to send a copy of your placement test score to to be able to register for classes.

Test Records

Do you need a copy of your placement test?

Copying Fee: $3 payable at South's cashier. Come to Student Assessment Services, in person with government issued photo ID, during office hours, Monday-Thursday, 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.

Do you need a copy of your placement test sent to another school/institution?

Come in person, with photo ID, to Student Assessment Services, RSB 76, during office hours, Monday-Thursday, 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m., or:

  • Print the request for placement test score report (pdf). Answer all questions, including a current phone number and instructions. FAX to 206.934.6766 or mail to: South Seattle College, Student Assessment Services, 6000 16th Ave SW, RSB 76, Seattle WA 98106-1499.

Do you have a copy of your placement test, placement recommendation, or transcript from another school?

For all transcripts from previous colleges or universities, see our College Transcripts page.

Do you need a copy of your GED® Certificate?

GED® Test Centers can no longer issue completed Score Reports or order Certificates.

If you completed your GED® in Washington State since January 1, 2002 , you may request your credential at no charge at GED® Test Verify.

For all others go to GED Testing Service and choose "For TEST TAKERS", then "Request Transcript."