STUDY SKILLS TUTORING IS OPEN
April 10, 2023 – June 11, 2023
Hours: Both In-Person and Online
Tuesday: 10 AM – 3 PM
Wednesday & Thursday: 10 AM – 1 PM
Free training in skills students can use in order to learn well and get good grades. Interested students can schedule an appointment through Starfish, or click on the “see a tutor” link for assistance. Sessions are one-to-one and last about 30 minutes.
- Get organized and manage time well
- Take good notes
- Understand what you read
- Improve critical thinking for academic skill building
- Use textbooks effectively
- Study for memory and recall
- Do your best on tests
If you would like help scheduling an appointment:
Zoom with a Tutor
First, sign into your Starfish account and follow the instructions in this video.
Click here to learn how to sign into Starfish.
Keep in mind that we will be capping the limit to two appointments per day for each student; in other words, students will not be able to schedule more than two 30-minute appointments back-to-back with tutors on any given day.
Need help or have a question? Please email us!
- Marianna Asaturova, Director of Tutoring: Marianna.Asaturova@seattlecolleges.edu
- Monia Hamam, Program Specialist III: Monia.Hamam@seattlecolleges.edu
- René Karn, Office Assistant-Tutoring Center: Rene.Karn@seattlecolleges.edu
Or call 206.934.6491 to leave a voice message.