Free training in skills students can use in order to learn well and get good grades. Interested students can schedule an appointment through Starfish, or click on the “see a tutor” link for assistance. Sessions are one-to-one and last about 30 minutes.
- Get organized and manage time well
- Take good notes
- Understand what you read
- Improve critical thinking for academic skill building
- Use textbooks effectively
- Study for memory and recall
- Do your best on tests
If you would like help scheduling an appointment:
Zoom with a Tutor
Click here to learn how to sign into Starfish.
Keep in mind that we will be capping the limit to two appointments per day for each student; in other words, students will not be able to schedule more than two 30-minute appointments back-to-back with tutors on any given day.
Need help or have a question? Please email us!
- Marianna Asaturova, Director of Tutoring: Marianna.Asaturova@seattlecolleges.edu
- Monia Hamam, Program Specialist III: Monia.Hamam@seattlecolleges.edu
- René Karn, Office Assistant-Tutoring Center: Rene.Karn@seattlecolleges.edu
Or call 206.934.6491 to leave a voice message.