MAST (Math and Science Tutoring Center)
Remote Operations Update:
Helps with college math, chemistry, physics, biology, statistics, and CSC courses.
MAST is open July 1 - August 20, 2020
MAST Tutors are available online:
Monday & Thursday: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Tuesday & Wednesday: 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
For Drop-In Tutoring Via Zoom: CLICK HERE TO SEE A TUTOR
You can get help or you can ask the tutor to make an appointment for you at a different time and day.
You can make an appointment by yourself, too! Just follow these instructions:
2. Search/find the MAST page and click on it
3. Select a tutor from the MAST tutors list to schedule an appointment
To learn how to log into Starfish, please watch this video: youtu.be/pLLbXX5se5Y
Need help or have a question? Please email us!
Marianna Asaturova, Director of Tutoring: Marianna.Asaturova@seattlecolleges.edu
Monia Hamam-Program, Coordinator: Monia.Hamam@seattlecolleges.edu
Christina Kazaryan, Office Assistant: Christina.Kazaryan@seattlecolleges.edu
Or call 206.934.6491 to leave a voice message.
MAST offers drop-in tutoring services for college math, biology, chemistry, physics, engineering, and computer science in a friendly and supportive environment.
Our tutors are current and former students and STEM professionals from our community whose mission is to help students succeed in their math and science learning.
Walk in anytime for drop-in help.
When you arrive:
- Check-in at the computer kiosk at the entrance with your student ID and last name using Starfish; a new sign-in tool the Tutoring Center is using to keep track of the number of students using MAST and other drop-in centers.
- Take a table flag with the subject in which you need tutoring.
- Sit in an open seat with the flag displayed.
- A tutor will be with you shortly.
Elizabeth Schoene – MAST Faculty Coordinator
Marianna Asaturova – Director, Tutoring Center
Monia Hamam – Program Coordinator, Tutoring Center