Steps to Transfer
There are many pieces to the transfer puzzle; putting them together will take time and organization on your part. The process will involve
- making career/academic path decisions
- compiling and organizing relevant information on four-year schools and
- compiling and organizing information on academic pathways and major prerequisites
- determining the right transfer degree for your pathway
- mapping out a clear plan for transfer
- preparing your application.
Use this website and the documents linked within to guide your transfer process. Start with this Graduation and Transfer Timeline (pdf). Whether you're in your first quarter or close to finishing an associate's degree, it's never too early to plan for your transfer!
Follow along with the steps to transfer outlined within this Transfer Resources page and check-in with an Advisor or Counselor regularly to make sure you're on track for meeting your goals.