Advising Service Update:
In-Person Service: Monday - Thursday, 9am - 4pm, with drop-in advising available from 11am - 2pm
Remote Service: Monday - Thursday, 8am - 5pm; Fridays, 8am - 12pm
- Zoom Appointments
- Current students can schedule an appointment through Starfish. Can't log into Starfish? Set appointments by leaving a voicemail at 206-934-5387 with your name, phone number, ctcLink ID, and details of your request. You can also come to our front desk to schedule.
- Prospective/future students can get guidance and support through the enrollment process from the Welcome Center.
Service Update: ctcLink is Now Live!
The ctcLink Student Homepage is where you can register for classes, view messages, track your academic progress and view your unofficial transcript, among other tasks. Learn more and activate your ctcLink account today.
- Location: Advising Center - Robert Smith Building 02
- Phone: 206.934.5387
- Email: AdvisorSouth@seattlecolleges.edu
- Book an Appointment: Book Now
CURRENT STUDENTS can schedule an appointment through Starfish. Can't log into Starfish? Set appointments through our Zoom Drop-in Advising Hours (see above) or by leaving a voicemail at 206-934-5387 with your name, phone number, ctcLink ID, and details of your request.
PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS can get guidance and support through the enrollment process from the Welcome Center.
CURRENT STUDENT: Registered for classes anytime in the last three years and/or registered for classes in an upcoming quarter.
PROSPECTIVE STUDENT: Has applied to the college and received a ctcLink ID but not yet registered for any classes.
Students who were previously enrolled at South, but not in the last three years will not be able to log into the online scheduling system and need to call the Advising Center at (206) 934-5387.