Service Update: ctcLink is Now Live!
The ctcLink Student Homepage is where you can register for classes, view messages, track your academic progress and view your unofficial transcript, among other tasks. Learn more and activate your ctcLink account today.
Remote Operations Update:
During SSC remote operations due to COVID-19, Advisors are available for appointments via Zoom (preferred) or phone. Questions can also be directed to email@example.com.
Here are ways to connect with Advising:
- Ideal for current South students
- Indicate if you prefer a Zoom or phone appointment
- Current Students: Scroll down and watch the video below to learn how to make an appointment directly with your advisor through Starfish.
- Get help scheduling appointments and with general advising questions
- We do NOT issue entry codes in LiveChat
- Click zoom.us/my/ssc.advising or copy/paste the URL into your browser to chat with Advising support staff
- Hours: Monday – Thursday
- 9:00 am – 11:00 am
- 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
- Get help with scheduling appointments and general advising questions
- Monday - Thursday, 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- We do NOT issue entry codes in drop in advising
- Click zoom.us/my/ssc.advising or copy/paste the URL into your browser to chat with Advising support staff and one of our advisors
firstname.lastname@example.org - please include the following information in your message
- Name and ctcLink ID (EMPLID) number. If you have not activated your ctcLink ID (EMPLID), please click here for information on how activate your ctcLink ID (EMPLID) reset your password or update/recover your ctcLink account.
- Any attachments relevant to your request or question (unofficial transcripts, placement documents, etc.)
- Courses you’re trying to register for – include the four-digit item number.
- Permission codes are ONLY issued through AdvisorSouth
- Messages checked daily
- Callback is 2 – 3 business days
- Leave a voicemail with your name, ctcLink ID (EMPLID) number, call back number, and why you want to schedule an appointment. If you have not activated your ctcLink ID (EMPLID), please click here for information on how activate your ctcLink ID (EMPLID) reset your password or update/recover your ctcLink account.
- Please ensure your voicemail is set up.
- Location: WSECU Advising Center - Robert Smith Building 11
- Phone: 206.934.5387
- Email: AdvisorSouth@seattlecolleges.edu
- Book an Appointment: Book Now
- Hours: Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Friday 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
CURRENT STUDENTS can book appointments online by following the “Schedule Advising Appointment” button above.
PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS need to call the Advising Center front desk to schedule an appointment with an advisor at (206) 934-5387.
CURRENT STUDENT: Registered for classes anytime in the last three years and/or registered for classes in an upcoming quarter.
PROSPECTIVE STUDENT: Has applied to the college and received a Student ID Number (SID) but not yet registered for any classes.
Students who were previously enrolled at South, but not in the last three years will not be able to log into the online scheduling system and need to call the Advising Center at (206) 934-5387.