Faculty & Staff Resources
How to refer students to advising:
Please see our contact page for our latest hours and schedule!
Important Forms and Documents:
Below are some of the most commonly used forms and documents that students and instructors need from Advising. Please let us know if you need additional copies or have suggestions!
- Registration Forms
- Math Flow Chart
- English Flow Chart
- English Professional Flow Chart
- Math Professional Flow Chart
- English Placement Chart
- Math Placement Chart
- Other Degree Planning Sheets
- Graduation Information/Application
- AA-DTA worksheet 2016-17 - Associate of Arts Direct Transfer Agreement worksheet
- AS Degree track 1 degree sheet 2016-17 - Associate of Science Track 1 worksheet (Life Sciences, Pre-Pharm, Pre-Med)
- AS track 2 degree sheet 2016-17 - Associate of Science Track 2 worksheet (Engineering, Comp. Sci., Physics)
- AB Degree sheet 2016-17 - Associate in Business worksheet
- AA-API degree sheet 2014 - Associate of Arts Asian Pacific Islander emphasis worksheet
Would you like to have an Advisor visit your classroom?
We often visit classrooms to do reminders and workshops. We are happy to schedule a 10 minute visit or a 50 minute visit to cover topics such as:
- Transferring to a four-year university
- Registering online
- Educational Planning
- Major preparation
- And more!
Please email Tara Compton, Director of Advising and Running Start, firstname.lastname@example.org. Our schedules generally book up at least 2-3 weeks in advance, so please plan ahead when requesting us!