Career Services for Employers
Thank you for expressing interest in working with South Seattle College students and our greater community! Below are a variety of options for employers to engage with, whether it’s posting a job or internship opportunity, participating in a networking event, offering career guidance and mentorship, or hosting a site visit at your company.
Posting Positions: Employment opportunities are shared frequently with students, alumni, faculty, and staff of targeted academic programs that align with employers hiring needs. To advertise a position please complete this form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Posting Guidelines:
As a member of the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE), we believe in meeting the strong ethical standards set up in NACE’s Principles for Professional Practice. So, to ensure equitable and consistent service, employers must meet the following guidelines to post employment opportunities:
- The employer must be affiliated with a profit corporation or non-profit agency.
- The position must be paid at minimum wage, with the exception of an un-paid internship.
- Employees must receive a W-2 or 1099.
- The company cannot charge a fee to potential applicants.
- No personal posting will be allowed.
- No direct marketing or pyramid based “positions” will be posted.
- The employer must utilize non- discriminatory and fair hiring and practices as identified by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the above NACE Principles.
- Seattle Colleges reserves the right to remove any posting not deemed to meet these posting standards.
To learn more, please visit our Contact Us page for contact information.