Career Services for Employers
Thank you for expressing interest in working with South Seattle College students and our greater community! Below are a variety of options for employers to post job or internship opportunities.
You can find us on Handshake!
With our transition to Handshake, you will be able to post jobs for students at all three of the Seattle Colleges (North, Central, and South) with a single connection. On Handshake, we are collectively known simply as “Seattle Colleges. Want more information or are interested in creating an account? Visit Seattle Colleges Handshake Site here.
To post opportunities to our community and all areas of Washington State, go to: WorkSourcewa.com and complete an employer account.
Job Posting Guidelines:
As a member of the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE), we believe in meeting the strong ethical standards set up in NACE’s Principles for Professional Practice. So, to ensure equitable and consistent service, employers must meet the following guidelines to post employment opportunities:
- The employer must be affiliated with a profit corporation or non-profit agency.
- The position must be paid at minimum wage, with the exception of an un-paid internship.
- Employees must receive a W-2 or 1099.
- The company cannot charge a fee to potential applicants.
- No personal posting will be allowed.
- No direct marketing or pyramid based “positions” will be posted.
- The employer must utilize non- discriminatory and fair hiring and practices as identified by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the above NACE Principles.
- Seattle Colleges reserves the right to remove any posting not deemed to meet these posting standards.
To learn more, please visit our Contact Us page for contact information.