WorkSource Career Center - Contact & Hours
Hours: Available by email or phone (please leave a message)
Monday thru Thursday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Closed all major holidays.
Virtual Drop-in Hours:
All WorkSource virtual drop-in hours will be delivered by Zoom (video conferencing tool). Click to join Zoom and connect with a WorkSource Staff Member.
For job search/resume assistance, answers to general job search questions, and resource referrals (For approved Job Search activity documentation register here: worksourcewa.com
Hours: Wednesday/Thursday 10am to 11:30am. – (Click to open Zoom)
We are Available Remotely to Help You
It is the vision of South’s WorkSource Career Center to promote the job readiness of the South Seattle community through education, campus collaboration, and strong employer partnerships. Through career services and faculty mentorship, we are open to everyone to gain the necessary tools to be successful in their internship, career searches, and career pathway.
Ways the WorkSource Can Assist During Remote Operations:
- Career coaching, resumé & cover letter, job search, internship, interviewing prep, industry information, employer connections.
- Students still needing to register for internships for Spring Quarter will be able to do so via email, contact the career specialist that supports your respective program.
- Anyone needing career services can still receive support via email, phone, or video chat. Make an appointment.
For information on Unemployment Insurance and how to file a claim:
- Website: esd.wa.gov/unemployment,
- Call: 800.318.6022
- Webinar: esd.wa.gov/newsroom/introduction-to-unemployment-insurance-public-webinar.
How to sign up for a SAW account to file an unemployment insurance:
- Go to SecureAccess Washington and select Create an Account.
- Click Start.
- Enter your personal information in the fields provided and click Next.
- Create a user ID and password and click Next.
- Review your information (You may want to print this page for your records). Click Next.
- Enter the security code in the field provided and click Submit.
- You'll see an on-screen request to check your email for a message from SecureAccess Washington.
- Go to your email inbox, open the message and click the link to activate your new account. This link takes you back to SecureAccess Washington.
- Enter the User ID and Password you created in Step 4 above and click login.
Do you have questions about the WorkSource Career Center?
Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 206.934.5304.
Do you want to share resources about our services with your students or colleagues?
Our Career Specialists are available virtually to make presentations or present workshops on a variety of subjects. Request a presentation.
Check out our WorkSource event calendar for our upcoming workshops and events.