The WELL (Writing & English Learning Lab)
Helps with writing and general language support to South’s global community of English language learners. For ESL, IEP, High School 21+, GED, College Prep, I-BEST/Career Training, Pivot Point, or any Professional Technical Career Training courses.
WELL is open July 5 - August 18, 2022
WELL Help is Available:
Tuesday – Thursday
10 AM – 12 PM & 5 PM – 7 PM
*Tutors are available ONLY online
For Drop-In Tutoring
Would you like to make an appointment? Just click on the center’s Drop-In link above, tell us you want to make an appointment, and give us the day and time you prefer. We will make the appointment for you, and you can even choose your tutor!
You can make an appointment by yourself, too! Just follow these instructions:
- Log into Starfish (To learn how to do that, watch this video)
- Search/find the WELL page and click on it
- Click a tutor from the WELL tutors list to schedule an appointment
- After scheduling your appointment click on the center’s Drop-in link at the date & time of your appointment to meet with your tutor.
About the WELL
Click here to get more information about the WELL online
Need help or have a question? Please email us!
- Ward Ryder, WELL Faculty Coordinator: Ward.Ryder@seattlecolleges.edu
- Marianna Asaturova, Director of Tutoring: Marianna.Asaturova@seattlecolleges.edu
- Monia Hamam, Program Specialist III: Monia.Hamam@seattlecolleges.edu
Or call 206.934.6491 to leave a voice message.