Employee Parking & Transportation
Employee Parking Quarterly Rate
|0.0 to 33.9 percent||$40|
|34.0 to 49.9 percent||$60|
|50.0 to 66.9 percent||$80|
|67.0 percent or more||$120|
|Employee Unreserved Carpool||$65.50|
|Employee Reserved Carpool||$133.50|
|Employee Reserved Space||$184.75|
Employee Parking Permits Parking fees include all applicable commercial parking tax and retail sales taxes.
Depending on employment status, employees have two options for campus parking permits. Fulltime staff and faculty (working 50% or more) may opt for the payroll deduction (annual tab); part time staff should choose the quarterly option.
Note: The District encourages employees to explore smart modes of transportation instead of just driving to work alone. For transportation options, please see the District website. For a comprehensive list of parking rules and regulations, please see this WA state page.
- This option is available to part–time and temporary employees, including hourly staff and part–time faculty.
- Work–study and hourly students do not qualify for this permit, but can obtain a student parking permit.
- Permits are generally available two weeks prior to each quarter start.
- Quarterly employee parking application form (PDF).
- Take completed form (signed by supervisor) to the Cashier's Office and pay for parking.
- Receive the permit directly from the cashier.
- Pay for and pick up new permits each quarter.
- Georgetown staff/faculty, please contact the Georgetown Program Manager for permits.
- Part–time faculty on the Priority Hire list qualify if they work at least 50 percent. When employment percentage changes, please contact the Transportation Department for adjustments.
- Permits run from July 1 through June 30.
- Available to permanent employees working 50 percent or more.
- Also available to part–time faculty on the priority hire list.
- Permanent employees will be automatically enrolled in in the District Transportation Management Plan (TMP) when they complete the Payroll Deduction Form
- Pre–tax deduction option is available.
- Submit the online form.
- Permits are available for pick up in the Safety and Security Office office.
- Unless the deduction option is cancelled, the permit will automatically be renewed in July.
- To change or cancel payroll deduction, please complete the same form (as above), noting the change or cancellation as appropriate. Staff who temporarily stop working but receive paychecks should cancel the payroll deductions.
Note: No credits or refunds will be given unless proper form is used. No refunds are available if the pre–tax payment option was selected.