Student Transportation Information
METRO Bus Service
- SSC, West Seattle campus: Routes 128 and 125
- Georgetown Campus: Routes 60, among others
- NewHolly Learning Center: Route 36
Visit the Sea-Tac Airport website for details.
- Airport Shuttle: 206-622-3400
- Checker Airport Limousine: 206-621-9477
- Orange Cab: 206-522-8800
- Seattle Airporter Taxi: 1-800-238-4100
Rideshare services, including Uber and Lyft, are additional transportation options.
Note: The rideshare company Uber also worked with South Seattle College to set up a dedicated pick-up and drop-off zone on campus. The pick-up/drop-off zone is currently located just north of the Northwest Wine Academy in the North Lot.
Washington State Ferries
The Fauntleroy/Vashon Island/Southworth ferry docks in West Seattle south of Lincoln Park. Check the schedule for this ferry and many others in the area: wsdot.wa.gov/ferries.
Washington State Department of Transportation - Puget Sound Area Cameras: wsdot.wa.gov/PugetSoundTraffic/cameras
Seattle Department of Transportation's Real Time Traffic Cameras: seattle.gov/trafficcams
Visit the Sounder Train website for schedules and routes.