High School Counselors

We have provided the links below to easily access essential Running Start resources.

  • Enrollment packet: this packet is for new Running Start students.
  • Enrollment Verification Form (EVF): this form is needed each quarter for every Running Start student.  
    Please be sure you are using the most current version of the EVF.
  • Fee waiver form: students who qualify for free or reduced-price lunch (FRPL) at their high school may have their fees waived and borrow textbooks by completing this form and submitting it to the Running Start office. Alternatively, counselors can now indicate on the EVF if a student qualifies for FRPL.

Enrollment Verification Form (EVF) and Course Selection

  • Classes needed to satisfy high school graduation requirements should be listed first on the EVF. Leaving graduation requirements to the last quarter before graduation may prevent participation in high school commencement because the high school will not have sufficient time to verify completion of required courses.
  • Fifth Year seniors may enroll in Running Start but may only enroll in classes that meet high school graduation requirements and must have previously been enrolled as a Running Start student.
  • If a student is simultaneously enrolled in more than one college, a separate EVF must be completed for each school. The student must inform the Running Start office if they are enrolled in more than one college.

Summer Running Start

Refer to the OSPI website for up-to- date information about Summer Running Start (on right side bar).

  • Continuing student eligibility: maximum of 10 credits to students completing the 10th grade and those in 11th and 12th grade with available AAFTE. Students with FTE capacity may enroll using the Summer RSEVF.
  • Graduating student (after-exit) eligibility: Graduating students within 15 credits of an AA degree may access “after-exit” funding to complete the summer Running Start courses required for the degree, up to 15 credits. Non-graduating students who have met their Running Start enrollment limits may take up to 10 credits through “after-exit” funding. More information on summer Running Start will be provided in a forthcoming bulletin. 


Students needing reasonable accommodations provided by an IEP or 504 plan must contact the Access Services office at the college.

Disability Services may be reached by email or phone: