Opportunity Grant Scholarship
Opportunity Grant Scholarships provide educational access and support for low-income adults to progress further and faster along demand career pathways.
The scholarship provides for up to 45 credits in tuition and fees plus some funding for texts, supplies and tools. Students enrolled in the following professional-technical programs at South may apply:
- Automotive Technology
- Aeronautical Technology
- Allied Health
- CNC Machining (Computer Numerical Control)
- Diesel & Heavy Equipment Technology
- I-BEST (Integrated Basic Education Skills Training)
- Welding Fabrication Technology
- Wine Studies
- Washington resident as defined by RCW 28B.15.012.
- Students who have earned a previous degree are not eligible.
- Enrolled in an Opportunity Grant-eligible program of study (see above programs).
- Apply and have financial need – based on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) apply on-line at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- Or, apply and have financial need – based on the Washington Application for State Financial Aid (WASFA) at www.readysetgrad.org/wasfa
- Opportunity Grant Scholarship Application
- Non-Tax Filing Status Certification
- 2020-21 OG Information