- Visit the Ed2Go website.
- A new section of these courses starts on the second Wednesday of each month.
- Courses run for six weeks, with a two-week grace period at the end.
- If enrolling in a series of courses, we recommend spacing the start date for each course two months apart.
For more information please contact Lusia Motten at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call at (206) 934-6782.
Web and Computing
- Creating WordPress Websites
- CSS, Flash, HTML, Java Script, MySQL, Python, SQL
- Microsoft (various versions) Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, Word
- Speed Spanish, Sign Language, Conversational French & Japanese
- Keys to Effective Communication
- Get Funny
- Luscious, Low-Fat, Lightning Quick Meals
Career Training Programs
- Complete certificates in three to twelve months.
- Courses are available for immediate registration.
- All books and materials are included in the price and will be sent to you upon registration.
- Financing available through Career Training/ed2go.
- To view a course demo or get full descriptions, visit careertraining.ed2go.com/southced/
- To register visit careertraining.ed2go.com/southced/, call 206-934-5339 or email email@example.com.
Healthcare - sample list
- Certified Electronic Health Records Specialist + Medical Terminology
- Certified Medical Assistant w/ Medical Coding and Billing (CBCS & CPC)
- Advanced Hospital Coding and CCS
Business - sample list
- CompTIA: A+, Network+, Security+
- Project Management
- Human Resources Professional
UGotClass - Skills for the 21st Century
- 1 month classes (16 hours) or 3 months series (48 hours)
- 100% guarantee money back if not satisfied
Samples of certificates offered:
- Data Analysis
- Entrepreneur Bootcamp
- Basic Game Design
- Workplace Conflict Solutions
- Google Tools
- Training for K12 Teachers (clock hours available)
For complete list and description go to: yougotclass.org/catalog.cfm/southsea
To register go to the Continuing Education website: LearnatSouth.org
VESi - Virtual Education
- Classes just for teachers for 30 or 45 clock hours
- Start anytime
- At your pace
Samples of classes offered:
- Behavior is Language: Strategies for Managing Disruptive Behavior
- Early Childhood: Typical & Atypical Development
- Educational Assessment: Assessing Student Learning in the Classroom
- Inclusion: Working with Students with Special Needs in General Education Classrooms
For complete list and description go to: virtualeduc.com/ssc/
To register, go to the Continuing Education website.