Foundation Application Information
NOTE: Simplified Scholarship Application for our Students
The South Seattle College Foundation and Seattle Colleges Foundation have partnered to create one application for all scholarship opportunities. The annual scholarship program for both foundations will be offered only once per academic year.
Applying for Scholarships:
The 2021-22 scholarship application window opens Monday, Feb. 15 through Thursday, April 15, 2021.
Students - Click on the image below to access the online application and APPLY:
Our annual scholarship application cycle is open during Winter quarter for the following students:
- Current and incoming students
- BAS (Bachelor of Applied Science) students
- International students
- Dreamers (undocumented students)
- Running Start students who will be graduating from high school this year
Scholarships are awarded in the spring for use during the following academic year.
In addition to completing the required questions in the online application, you will need additional information and documentation as follows:
- Unofficial college or high school transcript
- Statement of Financial Need
- Purpose Statement
- Personal Statement
- Two References; Name and email address for each
- At least one reference should be a South faculty or staff member.
- Resume – Optional