Scholarship Application Resources
Here are some important resources for students:
For a step by step in creating an account and accessing the scholarship application, more information can be accessed through the “Five Simple Steps to Start and Complete the Application” and through an instructional video for the scholarship application. With one application, students automatically apply for the majority of our available scholarships.
Student Resources Available:
We have tips for students on securing references and preparing the statements for their applications. See following documents to get start and complete your applications:
- Common Elements of Scholarship Applications
- Scholarship Overview Presentation
- Scholarship FAQs
- Student Tip: Requesting References
- Student Tip: Written Statements
- Writing a Personal Statement (Source: North's Student Learning Center)
Scholarship Application Tips:
- You need to always hit SAVE & KEEP Editing to keep their work
- You are able to update your application until the deadline of April 15
- You must be sure to click on "Finish & Submit"
- Once you have successfully submitted your application, you may be prompted to complete questions on additional "Other Recommended Opportunities." You will need to answer these questions so you don't miss out on these other funding opportunities!
- You will still have time to change your designated reference, but will need to start with ensuring that references' names and email addresses are correctly entered in the system. Note: their application will not be disqualified if they do not have two references.
One-on-one support is also available by appointment. Meetings can be held by phone and by video conference. You can schedule an appointment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, campus (North, Central, South), contact information, and availability. If you need help with your written statements, please visit to South Seattle College’s E-tutoring.
For additional scholarship support and details, please contact South’s Program Manager:
South Seattle College, RSB-057D