Scholarship Application Resources
Important Student Resources:
We have tips for students on securing references and preparing the statements for their applications. See following information to get start and complete your application:
- Scholarship FAQs
- 2021-22 Scholarship Flyer
Need help with your written statements?
- Join us on Wednesday, February 24 from 1:00-2:30 p.m. via Zoom to learn about the Foundations scholarship application process and how to write powerful written statements for your application. A recording of this session will be posted online on the SCF webpage. Contact Scholarship Manager Kathie Pham for more information.
- Please contact South Seattle College’s Writing Center or E-tutoring for assistance.
Need help completing your scholarship application?
- Please contact South Seattle College’s United Way Benefits Hub.
- Student Online Drop-in Sessions are available via Zoom every Friday in March from 3:00 – 4:00 p.m.
For more information contact South’s Program Manager:
South Seattle College, RSB-057D