- Sayumi Irey, Ph. D. - Acting President
- Joseph Barrientos, M. Ed. - Vice President of Student Services
- Wendy Rockhill, Ph. D. - Interim Vice President of Instruction
- Laura Kingston, MA - Interim Executive Dean of Georgetown Campus
- Greg Dempsey, MPA - Executive Director of Institutional Effectiveness
- Hip Nguyen, MSML - Interim Executive Director of Campus Operations / Interim Dean of Student Retention and Completion
- Lolita Khachaturova, MSE - Interim Director of Budget & Business Services
- Dennis Coy Denman, M. Ed. - Director of Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
- Briane Franks - Interim Director of Human Resources
- Ty Swenson - Director of Communications and Marketing
Purpose of President's Cabinet
Ensure that South Seattle College achieves its Mission.
- Provide the vision and leadership to move the college toward its Mission and Goals.
- Model and nurture a culture that embraces diversity, supports student learning, and values employees and community partnerships.
- Key decision-making body for campus-wide issues; gather facts and data, discuss options.
- Facilitate information sharing across departments and units.
- Support departments and units in implementing the Strategic Plan.
- Help prepare the campus for necessary change.