- Rosie Rimando-Chareunsap, Ed. D. - President
- Sayumi Irey, Ph. D. - Vice President of Instruction
- Joseph Barrientos, M. Ed. - Vice President of Student Services
- Holly Woodmansee - Interim Vice President of Administrative Services
- Betsy Hasegawa, Ed. D.- Associate Vice President of Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
- Veronica Wade, MPA - Executive Dean of Professional-Technical and Workforce Education
- Greg Dempsey, MPA - Executive Director of Institutional Effectiveness
- Kathie Kwilinski - Executive Director of Center for International Education
- Linda Manning - Director of Human Resources
- Ty Swenson - Director of Communications and Marketing
Purpose of President's Cabinet
Ensure that South Seattle College achieves its Mission.
- Provide the vision and leadership to move the college toward its Mission and Goals.
- Model and nurture a culture that embraces diversity, supports student learning, and values employees and community partnerships.
- Key decision-making body for campus-wide issues; gather facts and data, discuss options.
- Facilitate information sharing across departments and units.
- Support departments and units in implementing the Strategic Plan.
- Help prepare the campus for necessary change.