Advising at the AANAPISI Center
The AANAPISI Center offers academic advising in a separate location from the advising center. Students are able to study, socialize, or build community in the center’s space, while also having access to advisors by appointment. It’s also not uncommon for advisors to build relationships and mentor students who visit the center, which helps students feel supported and welcomed on campus.
Schedule an Appointment TODAY!
To schedule an advising appointment, please call the Advising Center at 206.934.5387. To see what the AANAPISI Center is all about, please stop by and visit us in Library 220.
AANAPISI Advisors pay special attention to our students' cultural differences and can often identify with the various experiences that Asian American and Pacific Islander students encounter in higher education. AANAPISI Advisors provide:
- Academic advising and program planning
- College transfer degree information
- Professional/Technical degree information
- Assistance with petitions for waivers and/or exceptions
- Assistance with academic difficulty
- Transfer advising
- Monitoring degree progress
- Graduation applications
- Educational planning