- ESL Literacy: beginning and intermediate classes in ESL and computer skills; morning and evening classes.
- Placement Test:
1) Students must take an ESL Placement Test before enrolling in any ESL course.
2) Placement tests are offered once per quarter.
3) Call 206-934-6642 to make an appointment for a placement test
There is a $25 fee per quarter, per student.
The Justice Involved Solutions (JIS) program offers several courses geared towards preparing individuals that experience the criminal justice system and face significant trauma and systemic barriers to enter a higher education environment.
- Academic Prep
- Stop the Turn Style Lifestyle (STS)
- Moral Reconation Therapy (MRT)
- Life Skills to Work (LSW)
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206.934.6840.
- Community Corrections and Protective Services training program offered each quarter for 10 weeks.
- Paid or unpaid internship available.
- Classes run Monday through Friday from 12:00 - 6:00 pm.
1) Must be 21 years old to apply with no felonies on your background check.
2) Assessment of skills necessary for all programs.
3) Call 206-934-6669 for an appointment. See contact information.