- ESL Literacy: beginning and intermediate classes in ESL and computer skills; morning and evening classes.
- Placement Test:
1) Students must take an ESL Placement Test before enrolling in any ESL course.
2) Placement tests are offered once per quarter.
3) Call 206-934-6642 to make an appointment for a placement test
There is a $25 fee per quarter, per student.
- Community Corrections and Protective Services training program offered each quarter for 10 weeks.
- Paid or unpaid internship available.
- Classes run Monday through Friday from 12:00 - 6:00 pm.
1) Must be 21 years old to apply with no felonies on your background check.
2) Assessment of skills necessary for all programs.
3) Call 206-934-6669 for an appointment. See contact information.