- ESL Literacy: beginning and intermediate classes in ESL and computer skills; morning and evening classes.
- Placement Test:
1) Students must take an ESL Placement Test before enrolling in any ESL course.
2) Placement tests are offered once per quarter.
3) Call 206-934-6642 to make an appointment for a placement test
There is a $25 fee per quarter, per student.
The Life-Skills-to-Work (LSW) process provides students with the Learn-to-Learn & Cognitive Behavior skill-sets needed for successful transition from prison & jail back to the community. The course work emphasizes practical skills development, assessment tools and application for successful education, training, employment and family reintegration student outcomes. All referrals must include the appropriate documentation, including the Referral / Staffing Document.
- Saturdays 8:15 am - 2:50 pm
(Open Enrollment Every Saturday)
- Contact Joseph Garcia at Joseph.Garcia@seattlecolleges.edu for details.
- Community Corrections and Protective Services training program offered each quarter for 10 weeks.
- Paid or unpaid internship available.
- Classes run Monday through Friday from 12:00 - 6:00 pm.
1) Must be 21 years old to apply with no felonies on your background check.
2) Assessment of skills necessary for all programs.
3) Call 206-934-6669 for an appointment. See contact information.