Skip to main content
- To schedule a testing appointment, please contact Access Services at least one-week in advance if possible. You must have completed an intake with Access Services in order to schedule the test.
- Please be sure to let your instructor know that you are taking your test through Access Services.
- Bring any materials you may use on the test with you, such as calculator, notes, charts, etc.
- You may also need to present identification if requested.
- Please contact Access Services with any questions or if you need assistance with the process.
- Please complete the Test Instruction Form and deliver the test by email or in person at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled testing time.
- Please be sure to include any charts, notes, etc., that the student may use with the test.
- Include instructions for secure electronic return of the test, or indicate that you will pick up the test in person.
- Please contact Access Services with any questions or concerns.