Senior Adult Education
Senior Adult Education courses offered through the Continuing Education Department are designed specifically for older adults. These are state-supported classes which are offered in our Fall, Winter and Spring Quarters.
Classes are held at one of the following locations:
6000 16 Ave. SW, 206.934.6895
Senior Center of West Seattle (SCW)
4217 SW Oregon Street, 206.932.4044
To Be Announced (TBA)
Class location has not been determined, call 206.934.5339
Senior Adult Education Credits and Tuition
The state-supported Senior Adult classes are two-credit classes with a reduced credit price determined by the state. Currently we have two classes designated as a Senior Adult class.
Class fees for any other self-supported Continuing Education class will be charged as printed in the Continuing Education class schedule. (See the list of Continuing Education Senior Adult Classes.)
Continuing Education classes do not qualify for the Senior Citizen Tuition Waiver. For further information, including how to register for these classes, please read about tuition waivers for seniors taking credit classes.
Senior Adult Education Registration Information
- Online: Visit learnatsouth.org. See courses, register, pay, get a receipt and directions quickly and easily.
- Phone: Call 206.934.5339 to register for Continuing Education courses or workshops using a Master Card, Visa, American Express or Discover credit card. After hours, leave a message for a return call the next business day.
- Mail: Please print, complete and mail in the Continuing Education registration form (pdf).
- Come in: Visit the Continuing Education Office to pay by cash, check or credit card. See location and hours in the sidebar above.
- Fax: Please print, complete and fax the Continuing Education registration form (pdf) to 206.934.6699.
Luisa Motten, Director of Continuing Education
Kathleen Kent, Program Specialist
Sally Romero, Program Specialist