In-Person Student Services for Fall Quarter 2021
SSC Student Services will offer in-person, on-campus services every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. starting Sept. 14, 2021. Walk-in and by-appointment help is available on those days, and making appointments in advance is encouraged.
Students can also contact student services via email and phone during business hours Monday through Friday (please visit the department homepage for contact information). Please note returned calls and emails may be delayed during in-person service hours.
Some services will also offer Virtual Assistance (including live chat and Zoom sessions) on a limited schedule.
The following services are available for walk-in, in person services on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. The beginning of the Fall quarter is especially busy. To ensure that your needs are met, we highly encourage you to make an appointment. Same day walk-in appointments will be on limited availability and will be seen on a first come, first served basis.
- Advising and Running Start (schedule an appointment through Starfish)
- Completion Coaching (schedule an appointment through Starfish)
- Access Services (email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment)
- Financial Aid (schedule an appointment through Starfish)
- Registration (email email@example.com to schedule an appointment)
- TRIO Student Success Services (schedule an appointment through Starfish)
- Any services not listed above are available by phone, email or, in some cases, through Virtual Assistance (including Zoom sessions and live chat at certain times).
In-Person Bookstore Operations
The SSC Bookstore will also be open for in-store services on Tuesday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., starting Sept. 14. They are available by phone and email Monday – Thursday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Learn more about bookstore operations for fall.
Many Student Services departments use Starfish to set up appointments. View a tutorial to learn how to use Starfish. If the department you would like to meet with does not use Starfish, please use this contact list for phone and email requests.
Here are some important steps for your visit to campus:
- Before or upon arrival at campus, please fill out a Student Campus Entry Form (this is required by Seattle Colleges coronavirus protocols). You will fill out the same form when you leave.
- You must wear a face mask over your nose and mouth while on campus at this time. Maintaining social distancing is encouraged. Please see current Health & Safety Procedures for more information.
- View the campus map.
We look forward to serving you and seeing you in person!