Transfer Information Sessions
Sign-up for an Information Session!
Learn how you can take your freshman and sophomore classes at South for a fraction of the cost, and then transfer to a four-year university or college with the skills, confidence and knowledge to complete your bachelor’s degree.
Information Sessions will cover the following information:
- Overview of our campus community
- Benefits of attending South Seattle College
- Learn how Transfer Degrees work
- Learn about our Areas of Study and Program Pathways
- Student resources and funding opportunities
- How to get started
No Info Sessions scheduled at this time, please check back later.
Select one of the links above to sign up for an Information Session that fits your schedule. You will receive a confirmation email with more information. All Information Sessions are held in the South Seattle College Library (LIB), room 219 (campus map).
For more information, please call our Information Desk at 206.934.6684 or email us at SouthOutreach@SeattleColleges.edu with questions.