Weekly Special Topics welding class WFT 297
- You may purchase shop time during the week in the form of Special Topics welding class WFT 297
- 1 credit of WFT 297= 20 hours (one full week) of shop time
- You may arrange your schedule with instructor to fit your needs
- The cost for each credit is $102.75 + 18.00 Lab Fee
Saturday Special Topics welding class WFT 297
- Who is this class for?
- Those welding in industry who wish to prepare for WABO certification, or acquire skills in other welding processes
- Employers may send their employees in for additional training
- Students who want extra practice time may sign up
- The general public who wish to work on projects in a shop environment (depending on the size of the project, you may have to provide your own steel. Contact instructor)
- Purchase 2 credits of Special Topics welding class, WFT 297. Contact the Professional Technical Office to schedule an appointment to register, at 206-934-5387.
- You have access to welding lab for 8 Saturdays during the quarter (six hours/Saturday)
- You will need to provide your own gear (contact instructor for tool list)