Student Resources

To register an internal complaint regarding disability accommodations, students may contact:

Dan Johnson, Student Advocate
Dean of Student Life 

Office: 4JMB135
Phone: 206.934.6749

To file a discrimination complaint with the Office for Civil Rights, contact:

Office for Civil Rights
Central Building

810 3rd Avenue, Suite 750
Seattle, WA 98104-1627

By telephone:
Voice: 206.684.4500
TTY: 206.684.4503
Fax: 206.684.0332